1. The consumption of liquor on our premises is an essential part of our business and management and staff are committed to operating Club Whispers in accordance with the principals pertaining to the Responsible Service of Alcohol in Australia.
2. Management and staff of Club Whispers recognise and acknowledge that the excessive, or irresponsible, consumption of liquor can be harmful to individuals and the community.
3. Management and staff understand the importance of the responsible service of alcohol to enable our patrons to enjoy the facilities at Club Whispers.
4. It is not our intention to allow our patrons to consume liquor at Club Whispers to an extent that it is harmful to themselves or harmful to others. Management and staff are committed to serving alcohol to our patrons in a responsible manner in accordance with the Responsible Service of Alcohol guidelines published.
5. It is our responsibility and the duty of our staff and crowd controllers to identify patrons who are consuming alcohol in excess or in an irresponsible manner.
6. Management discourages the irresponsible or excessive consumption of alcohol by implementing strategies to prevent or reduce such activity on the part of our patrons.
7. We encourage, and require, our patrons to consume alcohol in a responsible manner. Management will require any patron who consumes alcohol irresponsibly or behaves in a disorderly manner to leave our premises in an orderly fashion when requested to do so.
8. We do not permit juveniles to patronise our premises. The law in respect of juveniles will be enforced at all times.
9. We respect the rights of neighbours living and/or operating a business in near proximity of Club Whispers not to be unduly disturbed, or inconvenienced, as a result of the operation of our premises. We expect and encourage our patrons to also respect the rights of our neighbours and to behave in an appropriate manner whilst patronising and leaving our premises.
10. Management and staff are committed to addressing any complaint that may arise from our activities at Club Whispers, or the behaviour of our patrons in the vicinity of the club. We are committed to responding to, and resolving, any complaint in an expeditious, courteous and appropriate manner.